We discover together the rich history of # Pasubio, along with experienced guides the trails that tell us about the great war.
14 may from 8:30 at 12:30: "from Albaredo in Imperial road, going up the Cake Zugna"
The great war, which affected the Vallarsa for all years of the conflict, still has many places that after 100 years return their appearance, even evocative, virtually indelible. The path leads along the road built by G.G. 1 local craftsmen in the years preceding the war, reconnaissance on deposits for water destined for the austro-Hungarian army, still perfectly readable; the garrison of Zugna Torta was for the Empire a bulwark never passed, but a place of numerous clashes with Italian troops deployed beyond the "no man's land" near the Trincerone.
29 may from 8:00: "from Cuneghi to Passo Buole, impregnable pass"
On the occasion of the centenary of Passo Buole, pace will feed the groups that date back to Ala, Vallarsa and Zugna, which will commemorate the fallen of each other of hosts in a meaningful ceremony in the Church. Displayed during the ascent, which will happen along the way G.G. 4 "from Cuneghi to Passo Buole, impregnable pass", will be presented the territory transformations, the long trench, in this case Italian built after rejecting the Imperial Army on the line of the trenches of the Edelweiss, gun emplacements and Austro-Hungarian troops dislocations in cars from Cuneghi.
June 26, 2016 from 14:00: path G.G. 2 "from Foppiano the trenches of Edelweiss"
The Austro-Hungarian army, after ineffectual assaults on Passo Buole during June 1916, had to fold up and carry on that line, near the Val del Restel, which remained the first line until the end of the war: the trench of Edelweiss. By the summer of that year, so the army was engaged in defending and building of this trench, called the Edelweis for the presence of an Edelweiss in relief above the entrance to one of the many caves carved out along the trench.
The entire line, which originated from Zugna Torta, descended to Leno and went back up to the text, was structured in an essential way on the one hand but highly effective on the other; still reading this trench leads to conclusions the scruple Imperial Army constructive claimed peripheral areas as well.
July 9, 2016 from 9:00: "from Anghebeni to open Hood and Top high"
The ascent to the Mule for new Baptists, Horn of Boale Zocchi through the Woods up to the base of the top High and Cap of Pulcinella: places to present poorly attended, because of their reachability problem, despite the historic value of the site. The Association, in collaboration with the Group SAT Vallarsa, presents new places of the Great War, places that well suited to the knowledge of dislocations Italian army encamped on the trap, dominated by Austro-Hungarian troops Horn. High Top wall lends, for rock climbers, climbing experts on via degli arditi Italian army, in constant balance "clinging like swallows at the cornice of a house"
14:00 9 a.m. and July 10, 2016 onwards: discovering the top high "… clinging like swallows at the cornice of a house"
The Corno Di Vallarsa, renamed Horn Baptists after his capture on July 10, 1916, was, for the Italian army, the thorn in my side for almost all the years of war, because from its dominant position and protected from behind by the artillery of the dimension Text and 1801, was virtually impregnable. The Italian army elected him so High to control the Horn outpost Top, forcing the soldiers to vicissitudes, see the testimony of Pastorino, in order to oversee effectively. The ascent that aims ONLY to experts, will take place in safety and only accompanied by suitably trained and equipped with devices for ascending into the wall.
(only for expert excursionists with equipment)
August 6, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. 13:00: GG6 Path, from Obra in Monte di Mezzo on the trail of the rear
August 21, 2016 from 8:00 at 15:00: path to the Austro-Hungarian stronghold of 11.1, d GG Piloset
August 28, 2016 from 8:00 at 13:00: path to Sommele from GG Raossi 9.1, the outposts of artillery towards the Horn
August 31, 2016 from 8:00 at 13:00: path GG8 Speccheri dam, Piano and Parish
Details on: www.pasubio100anni.it